Can you believe we’re in the last quarter of 2016? That means we have less than 3 months to accomplish our goals and take action on leadership development plans.
NOW is the time to review organizational and personal goals, assess unfinished business, and begin planning for 2017.
Aim higher. Stay focused.
4th Quarter Check-In Questions
- Have achieved goals been acknowledged and recognized?
- What targets have been missed or neglected?
- What are your priorities for the next 3 months?
- Does your organization have a talent retention plan?
- Does it have leadership bench-strength?
- Is technical savvy sufficient to keep abreast of changing times?
- Have relationship enhancements occurred as needed?
- Has action been taken on becoming more courageous leaders?
As a reminder, Courageous leaders:
- Have and live a dream.
- Document goals.
- Commit to goals.
- Understand personal and team strengths.
- Address conflict.
- Develop others.
- Enhance a skill.
- Remain controlled.
- Give rewards.
- Succeed and learn from failure.
Answering the questions listed above and utilizing the courageous leadership skills will position you to take appropriate actions to differentiate between IMPORTANT issues (those which contribute heavily to goals and objectives and have high value) from URGENT issues (those that require immediate attention but may not contribute to the success of meeting goals and objectives).
All of our behaviors are intended to support our goals, mission, and vision. Aim higher and stay focused!
BONUS – QWIKTIP – MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS ONBOARD